Most up-to-date updates: Rishi Sunak says limitations ‘out of step’ with global rivals, according to media reviews China battling worst caseload in months
- Uber and Deliveroo bargains to entice young in England to get jabbed
- Herd immunity: could Covid be on the run in the Uk?
- Covid caution dampens heady guarantee of ‘freedom day’ in England
- Protests in Israel from new curbs as circumstances are greatest in thirty day period
- Australian Sky Information banned from YouTube for 7 days in excess of Covid disinformation
Statistics recommend that extremely little appears to have modified due to the fact 19 July, when the governing administration ended all limitations on socialising in England.
In London, persons travelled much less following so-named “freedom day” than in the course of the months before, according to Transport for London figures. In other places in the Uk, in which limitations range, there appeared little modify in public transportation exercise. Dining places and pubs saw a slight increase, but are continue to a extensive way off pre-pandemic stages.
Russia described 22,804 new Covid-19 circumstances on Sunday, including two,484 in Moscow, having the formal countrywide tally due to the fact the pandemic started to six,288,677.
The governing administration coronavirus undertaking force stated 789 persons experienced died of coronavirus-linked results in in the previous 24 hrs, pushing the countrywide loss of life toll to 159,352, Reuters reviews.